Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Flying High


When I woke up this morning and looked out the window I got a smile on my face....beautiful blue sky and no wind, today is flying day.

Went flying today out at Morrabbin airfields with Marty and Mike in a tiny little plane. Mike (from work) has his pilots license and Marty and I wanted some air shots of Melbourne, so he offered to take us up...thanks Mike.






Marty (shh dont tell) took over the flying for a while...what a natural! But the best bit was the tight turns which felt like being on a roller coaster.

It was great fun, but I have to admit I prefer my feet on the ground....sorry guys theres never going to be a Pilot Sneville.







Oh...and look, the aim of the day was achieved...a lovely shot of Melbourne to go next to my Sydney one :)

No comments: