Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New years in New York

Finally I have been to New York seen the big apple and that statue thing with the flame :) I absolutely love it, could even see myself living there. Had a few days by myself for starters then met up with Jo, Gareth (her boy) and Gareths family. New Years was fantastic, for starters it snowed on new years eve, we decided not to join the million people in time square for the ball drop and ended up in an Irish pub for the night where we had a great time. At some hour of the early morning we payed a visit to times square just to experience it (without the hoards).

So my holiday is over now, and its back to Melbourne and work.....bye bye USA!

Jo, Gareth and me in times square
Ice-skating with every other tourist in NY.
Time square on New Years eve covered with confetti

Our silly new years outfits...cant take us anywhere!

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Oh my god! Are you alright?