Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Borat......

I havent put any movie reviews on here before but Borat has hit a nerve with me. I'm shocked that this movie has been getting good reviews and it takes alot to shock me! ....Borat is totally and uterly disgusting, racist in everyway possible and offensive! I can see the point of the film but here is the line ___ and he well and truely crossed it. I hope he does get sued by every American, Jew, gay, female etc. person out there.
It gets no stars from me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh go on Suz, admit it... you laughed!!
DrG

Mikey said...

I found it offensively funny! Hilarious and one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! Dr Suz OH MY GOD ARE YOU ALRIGHT ????

Mikey

suznev said...

OK maybe I laughed but I still didnt like the movie...offensively funny hmmm I like that.