Friday, March 30, 2007

Housewarming party!

Well I have been in my new place in fancy ForestHill for 5 months now...and finally got my act together for a housewarming do! Apart from really crappy weather it was lots-a-fun :) much eating and drinking and even some dancing thanks to the crazy netball girls. Marty's world famous taziki dip once again was a big hit, I think we all need a garlic detox now.

I dont know if this is a sign of old age but I noticed that almost everyone was drinking wine all night, I only found evidence of four beer bottles the next morning...hmmm very concerning. I may have to have a second 'beer-only' house-re-warming party to remedy this.

Clockwise: suz and lil's, suz and lauren, adam and nicole, keith and irene, matze and lils, netball girls providing entertainment!

No comments: