Tuesday, June 12, 2007

varmen (high temperature)

My boss who is staying in Denmark at the moment forwarded this email to me, it was sent from the head of school there. By the way it was 25 degree's!

"Kære Alle

På grund af varmen beder Institutlederen jer alle huske på at drikke rigeligt med vand o.lign., og når det er muligt at komme udenfor og køle ned."

"Dear everyone

The Head of department wants to remind you to drink plenty of water etc. in this hot weather and when it is possible to go outside to cool down."

3 comments:

DrG said...

Omigod.. 2 posts in 2 days... I have officially fallen off my chair/swiss ball!

The Fondant Padawan said...

What can I say... the head of department is American ;-)

Jarrod said...

Hans spent most of the time I was there last summer complaining about the mid 20's heat wave, but it was absolutely lovely after the 40 degree days in Bordeaux, French girls are hotter though. Enjoy the cycling and keep an eye out for wild deer and other critters in the bush around Oooodensaarh, there is a surprisingly large number about.