Thursday, September 15, 2005

sydney invades melbourne

Jarrod (skinny flat white) and Mark (innocent honours student!) have infiltrated my house for the past week on a 'work' holiday. My lovely clean house is now officially warmed including a lovely red wine stain on the carpet and a redecorated bathroom, for which the picture below only shows the beginnings of....I assure you I wasnt grinning that much by the next morning :(

We also managed to take my not so new car for a spin around the bay to the Mornington Peninsular and owing to excessive but predicable VIC storms had to resort to hanging out in wineries for hours :)


2 comments:

Mikey said...

Oh my God! Are you alright?

Jarrod said...

With company like that how could you go wrong.
P.s. there are still alot of purple splatter marks all over your bathroom.