Sunday, March 12, 2006

Destruction...

I went out on Saturday morning for two hours thinking it was just another normal day, but to my surprise when I arrived back the house next door was being eaten up by a crazy claw! It took me a while to work out that the house had not just fallen down but was being demolished. Why they would want to do that baffles me it was a really nice house. Anyway, apart from the noise and dust everywhere I suppose its alright (note: very strong undertone of sarcasm) I now have a perfect view into my new neighbours lounge room when before my place was perfectly private. Also, I can just imagine the block of units I suspect will be built there will give me even less privacy. Hmmm, maybe its time to move.

View from my kitchenView from my bedroom

2 comments:

Jarrod said...

Move, and get your self a nice garden and maybe a nice big pet lizard.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god are you alright...?? See you at the Gold Coast! I want my Dr Suz fix!!