Friday, August 24, 2007

Mikey in London.....

We had 24 hours in London only, where the lovely Mikey let us stay in his Wilsden Green abode. Plenty of time to see all the sites including the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, London Museum, The British Museum...oh and the tube...why does it alway have to break down, ew its so hot and stuffy! London is a great place to visit but it baffles me why so many Aussies are excited about living there???

Thanks Mikey...enjoy your 10 days of peace in the shoebox...S & M

4 comments:

Mikey said...

Ahhh a post on moi ?? Thanks guys and you are more then welcome ANYTIME !! Suz you forgot to mention Marty and my pole dance on the tube !?!? Oh my god are we all alright ?? Mikey xx

Anonymous said...

I believe I wiped that from my memory...you guys were so embarrassing!

Mikey said...

Marty seemed to enjoy it ?? Oh my god is he alright ??

Missing you guys already !!

Mikey xx

Anonymous said...

Yeah I enjoyed it for a week but then it gets a little dull and you run out of money.