Friday, March 05, 2010

being unemployed

....if anyone is wondering about the sudden burst of action on my blog, I can only suggest it has something to do with being unemployed. Although that being said, I have been unemployed now for 3 months and its only now that I could be bothered updating the blog. Its a strange thing having no job, everyone thinks it would be great all this time to do the things you never have time to do...cook nice things, get fit and healthy etc. but no it doesnt work that way. It appears that you need to have a job in order to feel like doing anything :)

Oh well, the good news is I have just been offered a job at CSIRO doing powder diffraction...so now I can go back to not having the time to do the things I want to do...

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Hi Sexy! Hard times I KNOW - trust me....good news that you have been offered a job, Congrats! I miss you alot and would love to catch up soon...yeah? Much Love Always!

Jessi said...

Congrats on the new job!